Friendship is the best gift of life. The definition of a friend, and friendship, is based upon one’s own notions. Many peoples look for different characteristics in friends, things that may be common in nature.There is no invitation or formality needed in friendship. Especially when you are having something to eat, they are the one who will eat everything you offer and even what you don’t offer and will make sure to laugh on your face for that. Here we are presenting Friendship Text Messages on your face. Some Friendship Text Messages are those which only True Friends can understand. Friendship Text Messages are specially for those who says that They are Best Friends Forever.
- Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
- Friends are like snowflakes, none of them are the same!
- If all my friends jumped off a bridge… I wouldn’t. Id be at the bottom waiting to catch them-
A Memory Lasts Forever Never Does it Die.
True Friends Stay together and Never Say Goodbye.
- Dear Diamond, we all know who is really a girl’s best friend. Sincerely yours, Chocolate Cake.
- No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
- Little friends may prove great friends.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- Friendship happens when the distance between the hearts tends to zero.
- No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
- Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.
- A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
- Friendship is, hiding their stuff and watching them go nuts.
- You can’t describe your best friends in words. You can describe them with memories that you had with them.
- It is the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.
- Friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- Friends can communicate just with….face expressions.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
- True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.
- Friendship is, a long journey through the hills and valleys of life.